When storing or processing many chemicals a compatible fume scrubber that addresses venting requirements is critical. Clean Air offers a complete service for the design, manufacture and installation of Impingement Plate, Packed Bed, Venturi and fume cupboard fume scrubbers to handle corrosive fumes, moist gases and dust laden air flows. Contact us for detailed technical advice in this specialised field.
Fume scrubbers remove or neutralise the harmful substances emitted from chemicals by contacting the target compounds with a scrubbing solution. The solution can be water or a reagent to address specific chemicals.
With an experienced chemical engineer and a team of design engineers to advise on the most suitable equipment and specifications for your specific requirements, our specialists in chemical and fan engineering technology have the expertise to design complex fume removal systems.
Our quick and efficient teams of site installation engineers install and commission across the UK and overseas.
All plant is manufactured within our Manchester factory where we produce fume scrubbers and ductwork systems up to 45 m3/s capacity. With a reputation for quality and precision, we also manufacture plastic parts for other leading fume scrubber suppliers.
Rear-mounted fume cupboard fume scrubber:
- Under independent testing Clean Air’s unit dealt effectively with contaminant gas concentrations exceeding those encountered in normal fume cupboards.
Impingement Plate fume scrubber:
- Dust cleaning and absorption efficiencies are minimally affected in operating conditions with varying flow rates.
Packed Bed fume scrubber:
- Particularly suited to the recovery of valuable process chemicals.
Horizontal Packed Bed fume scrubber:
- Suited to multiple stage scrubbing applications, for example 2 stage control of odours from by-product or food processing, and when headroom is limited.
Venturi fume scrubber:
- For use where very small (1-5 µ) or sub-micron (0.05-0.9 µ) particulates must be removed from the air stream.
We can design and manufacture a wide range of fume scrubbers to suit your process requirements – just contact us and tell us your application.