School Fixed Recirculation Filtration Fume Cupboard
The Clean Air School Fixed Recirculation Filtration fume cupboard combines robust design with competitive price. The high quality build and unique design features ensure maximum operator safety. This fume cupboard incorporates main activated carbon filters suitable for removal of the fumes generated by the chemicals used within the current education curriculum up to ‘A’ Level Chemistry.
Just contact us to discuss your requirements.
Performance & Safety
The Fixed Filtration Fume Cupboard is designed to achieve a face velocity of 0.4 metres per second at a sash height of 400 mm.
The unit has a control panel incorporating:
- Fan Stop/Start
- Light On/Off
- Face Velocity Display
- Low Air Alarm
All these features as standard
- Integral 18 kg carbon filter with protective pre-filter
- Operator protection by fail safe toughened glass sliding sash
- Quick-release connections for fast installation and easy relocation
- Full height toughened glass sides and sash for demonstrations
- Very low noise level – only 50 dBA
- RCD protected double switched socket outlet
- BROEN cold water and gas outlets
- Vulcathene circular drip cup
- Airflow control panel with visual and audible low airflow alarm
- Aerodynamic sash handle and profiled baffles help achieve excellent levels of fume containment
- Polyester coated steel lockable storage cupboard as standard
- Extract Fan and Light on/off switches with indicators
- 16 swg Zintec polyester powder coated construction with a White textured finish (RAL 9003)
School fixed recirculation filtration fume cupboard dimensions
Available in 3 standard widths – 1000 mm, 1200 mm and 1500 mm, all 750 mm deep and 2175 mm tall
Keeping you safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with CLEAPPS G9 and BS EN 14175. Contact us for details.