School Mobile Fume Cupboard SSR2000
Because the Clean Air SSR2000 Sliding Sash Recirculation school mobile fume cupboard is fully mobile its location can be flexible – so you can immediately add fume cupboard capacity to whichever lab requires it. It’s also suited to listed buildings or areas where ductwork is difficult to install.
Engineered to be easy to manoeuvre it passes comfortably through a standard door opening. Glass panels to all four sides offer a clear view of the internal chamber, making it ideal for education settings and demonstrations to students.
Clean Air’s expert team will guide you to the fume cupboard that best suits your requirements – just contact us and tell us what you need.
All these features as standard
Not all fume cupboards come with everything included. Check out exactly what are classed as optional extras before you commit to buy. Clean Air’s SSR2000 has the following as standard:
- 12 month free warranty
- Full height toughened glass sides, back and sash for all round visibility
- Integral 18 kg carbon filter with protective pre-filter
- Operator protection by fail safe toughened glass sliding sash
- Quick-release connections for fast installation and easy relocation
- Minimum airflow of 0.4 m/s at a sash height of 400 mm
- Unique sash locking device at 400 mm for operator protection
- Very low noise level – only 50 dBA
- Airflow control panel membrane
- RCD protected double socket
- FAR externally located cold water and gas outlets
- Polypropylene circular drip cup, bottle trap and flexible waste hose
- Optimum energy conservation
- Bench mounted or wall mounted versions available
- Connections to gas, cold water and electricity
School mobile fume cupboard dimensions
- 1000 mm wide x 1950 mm high x 700 mm deep
- Designed to pass through a standard door opening
Keeping you safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with CLEAPPS G9 and BS EN 14175. Contact us for details.