School Semi-Mobile Ducted Fume Cupboard
The Clean Air education range of fume cupboards combines robust design with a competitive price. Tested to CLEAPSS G9 and BS EN 14175, the School Semi-Mobile Ducted Fume Cupboard combines the convenience of a mobile fume cupboard with the assurance of ducted fume removal. The full height toughened glass sides, back and sash make it ideal for demonstrations.
Clean Air’s expert team will guide you to the school fume cupboard that best suits your requirements – just contact us to discuss our range.
Semi-Mobile Ducted Fume Cupboard Performance and Safety
The education range of fume cupboards has been designed to meet:
- CLEAPSS G9, SSERC and BS EN 14175
- Type tested to BS EN 14175 with excellent levels of containment
All these features as standard
- Toughened glass sides, back and sliding sash for 360° visibility
- Quick-release connections for fast installation and easy relocation
- Flush membrane control panel with visual & audible low airflow alarm
- Excellent containment levels
- GRP moulded worktop to contain spillages
- RCD protected double socket
- Low energy consumption, long life LED flat panel lighting
- Cold water and gas valves, located outside the chamber for ease of operation
- Polypropylene circular drip cup, bottle trap and flexible waste hose
- Flexible service hoses with quick-release connections
- External carcass constructed from powder coated mild steel
- Built-in storage cupboard
- Sash stop device at 400 mm for operator safety
- Lockable castors
- 12 month free warranty
School semi-mobile ducted fume cupboard dimensions
- Standard widths – 1000 mm and 1200 mm
The docking station provides the semi-mobile fume cupboard with access to services such as water, gas, drainage and power via quick-release hoses and cables. It can be locked when not in use and can be supplied bench mounted or wall mounted. Docking stations are available as an optional extra.
- Compact, lockable housing for mains supplies
- Easy to install
- Powder coated white textured finish to match the fume cupboard
- Either a bench mounted or wall mounted model
- Gas and water quick-release couplings plus electrical socket
- Bench mounted model includes flexible waste connection
- Tough 18swg Zintec steel construction
- Stainless steel restraining cable to safeguard service connections
Keeping you safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with CLEAPPS G9 and BS EN 14175. Contact us for details.