School Semi-Mobile Ducted Fume Cupboard
The Clean Air education range of fume cupboards combines robust design with a competitive price. Tested to CLEAPSS G9 and BS EN 14175, the School Semi-Mobile Ducted Fume Cupboard combines the convenience of a mobile fume cupboard with the assurance of ducted fume removal. The full height toughened glass sides, back and sash make it ideal for demonstrations.
Clean Air’s expert team will guide you to the school fume cupboard that best suits your requirements – just contact us to discuss our range.
Performance and Safety
The education range of fume cupboards has been designed to meet:
- CLEAPSS G9, SSERC and BS EN 14175
- Type tested to BS EN 14175 with excellent levels of containment
All these features as standard
- Full height toughened glass sides, back and sash – ideal for demonstrations
- Flexible ductwork to allow the unit to be pulled out up to 1.5 m from the wall
- Aerodynamic designed
- Externally located FAR water and gas services
- Double switched socket outlet
- Outlets mounted off the worktop to prevent corrosion from spillages
- Polypropylene circular drip cup, bottle trap and flexible waste hose
- Unique sash locking device at 400 mm for operator protection
- Air baffles to ensure optimum containment levels on site
- Sash handle profile designed to improve containment within the work chamber and eliminate eddies
- Dished seamless high quality GRP worktop
- Steel lockable storage unit included
- 16 swg Zintec epoxy powder coated construction White Ral 9003 textured finish
- Airflow control panel
- Light switch with indicator
- Swivel castors with the front two lockable
School semi-mobile ducted fume cupboard dimensions
- Standard widths – 1000 mm and 1200 mm
Keeping you safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with CLEAPPS G9 and BS EN 14175. Contact us for details.