High Performance Radius Profile Fume Cupboard
The Clean Air High Performance Radius Profile fume cupboard demonstrates excellent containment capability and is engineered to outlast contemporary fume cupboards. Its unique design makes it ideal for projects with large quantities of mechanical and electrical services. This range is also available as a walk-in fume cupboard – contact us for details.
High Performance Radius Profile Fume Cupboard containment
The Radius Profile benefits from a smooth, curved inlet which delivers ultra-containment. This is proven to eliminate air eddies in the internal chamber. Independent testing has confirmed the highest level of containment currently claimed by any fume cupboard manufacturer. The High Performance Radius Profile has a Robustness of Containment Protection Factor (PFR) of >4,500,000 for all widths at 0.5 m/s face velocity.
Radius Profile Fume Cupboard Performance & Safety
- Designed to meet the requirements of BS EN 14175.
All These Features As Standard
- Fire resistant twin skin shell
- Increased viewing height of 825 mm
- Increased chamber height of 1300 mm
- Hinged lower aerofoil for cable entry
- Flush membrane control panel, easy to wipe down
- Water and Gas services
- Full access, removable service panels and upper hinged panels for periodic maintenance and inspection
- State of the art appearance and a choice of colours
- 316-grade stainless steel tissue guards to prevent debris being drawn into the fan unit
- Sash handle profile designed to improve containment within the work chamber and reduce eddies
Radius Profile Fume Cupboard Controls
- A touch button control panel assures maximum control for fan switching and provides safety features at your fingertips
- Alarms for air velocity, sash high and fan operation ensure your cabinet is always operating to maximum protection
- Alarm levels are reported on the display and activate a buzzer
- Optional volt-free contacts may be used for remote monitoring of cabinet
- Available in either bench-mounted, distillation or walk-in versions
- Lockable storage cupboards – Zintec zinc coated mild steel construction, polyester powder-coated in white to a textured finish
- A wide range of RAL colours available to colour match your standard fume cupboard to your branding
- Standard Widths – 1200 mm, 1500 mm, 1800 mm and 2000 mm
- Standard Height – 2375 mm (2505 mm to ductwork connection)
- Standard Depth – 900 mm (640 mm internal working depth, sash to baffle)
- Non-standard and larger units available on request
Keeping You Safe – Service & Maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards. Your safety and protection is our highest priority. We also service most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit our highly trained, DBS-checked engineers test to meet BS EN 14175. We ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose. Contact us for details.