High Performance Radius Profile Fume Cupboard
Excellent containment capability and engineered to outlast contemporary fume cupboards, the unique design of the Clean Air High Performance Radius Profile fume cupboard makes it ideal for projects with large quantities of mechanical and electrical services. The range is also available as a walk-in fume cupboard – contact us for details.
High Performance Radius Profile Fume Cupboard containment
The smooth curved inlet delivers ultra-containment by eliminating air eddies in the internal chamber. Independent testing has confirmed the highest level of containment currently claimed by any fume cupboard manufacturer with a Robustness of Containment Protection Factor (PFR) of >4,500,000 for all widths at 0.5 m/s face velocity.
Performance and Safety
- Certified to BS EN 14175, the Radius Profile range exceeds proposed UK Band 1 recommended values.
All these features as standard
- Fire resistant twin skin shell
- Increased viewing height of 825 mm
- Increased chamber height of 1355 mm
- Hinged lower aerofoil for cable entry
- Unique flush membrane control panel, easy to wipe down
- BROEN Water and Gas services
- Full access, removable service panels and upper hinged panels for periodic maintenance and inspection
- State of the art appearance and a choice of colours
- 316-grade stainless steel tissue guards to prevent debris being drawn into the fan unit
- Sash handle profile designed to improve containment within the work chamber and reduce eddies
- A touch button control panel assures maximum control for fan switching and provides safety features at your fingertips
- Alarms for air velocity, sash high and fan operation ensure your cabinet is always operating to maximum protection
- Alarm levels are reported on the display and activate a buzzer
- Optional volt-free contacts may be used for remote monitoring of cabinet
- Available in either bench-mounted, distillation or walk-in versions
- Lockable storage cupboards – Zintec zinc coated mild steel construction, polyester powder-coated in white to a textured finish
- A wide range of RAL colours available to colour match your standard fume cupboard to your branding
- Standard widths – 1200 mm, 1500 mm, 1800 mm and 2000 mm
- Standard Height – 2375 mm (2505 mm to ductwork connection)
- Standard Depth – 900 mm (640 mm internal working depth, sash to baffle)
- Non-standard and larger units available on request
Keeping you safe – Service & maintenance
We provide full service and maintenance packages for our fume cupboards, and for most other makes and models of fume cupboard.
During our fume cupboard servicing visit highly trained, DBS-checked test engineers ensure that each fume cupboard, fume extract system and fan is completely fit for purpose and complies with BS EN 14175. Contact us for details.