Trainee Technical Sales Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? We’re a friendly, hard-working company that’s adding value to schools, universities and commercial laboratories across the UK. We are looking for a full-time Trainee Technical Sales Engineer to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. Contact us to apply and start 2019 with a new career!
Located at our facility in Farnworth, you will serve as an initial point of contact for customers, responding to commercial and technical enquiries. You will prepare written quotations from verbal enquiries, specifications and technical drawings.
A technical mindset and a willingness to learn are key to becoming a member of our team. Qualifications and experience are desirable but not essential as we will provide full training.
Our ideal candidate will contribute to the high-quality customer service that Clean Air offers.
- Respond to customer enquiries, providing advice and recommending the best product/solution
- Evaluate customer requirements from specifications and technical drawings
- Prepare and issue quotations
- Develop a thorough understanding of fume cupboard applications
- Follow-up quotations to convert to orders or determine reasons for non-conversion
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- A recent graduate with an Engineering or Scientific related degree, or an equivalent amount of technical work experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, including MS Word, Excel & Access
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
Clean Air’s rewarding careers offer excellent benefits and a great working environment for the right candidate. We’ll offer you the real living wage, 25 days paid holiday plus statutory holidays, a company pension scheme and private health care. And did we mention an early finish every Friday afternoon too?
For more information or to send us your CV just email us.